Thursday, July 2, 2020

Thirty-One Bags and Gifts for July 2020


Thirty-One Bags and Gifts -  with Sandra Campbell

FREE SHIPPING for CROPS PLUS ATTENDEES!
50% off one regular priced item  for every $50 you spend!

Sorry I can't be there with you for the crop, but our health and safety is the most important thing!   The good news is that you can still shop via my website and earn discounts and FREE shipping.    Purchased items will be shipped directly to your home. 

You can shop now through July 12th at 5pm to receive FREE shipping.   You'll also be entered into a drawing to win a free tote:  one entry for every $25 you spend.   You can contact me to place your order or shop online with this link to attach to the crop:  https://www.mythirtyone.com/1905148?pd=11740432

NOTE: To Get FREE Shipping:   Before you complete your checkout,  contact me, so that I can remove the shipping fees for you!    Contact me at 571-83-5322 or SsassySandra@aol.com. 


Sandra Campbell
Your Thirty-One Consultant
571-830-5322


No comments:

Post a Comment