Sunday, August 25, 2019

I love my Brother (ScanNCut)!

Class: I love my Brother (ScanNCut) with Dena Bowers
Time: Sunday, September 22, 9am - 10am
Cost: $10
To sign up for this class, email Dena at at cropsplus@ourcropsplus.com



That’s right. If you’ve been around me at a crop, you’ve probably heard me say it. I love my Brother (the ScanNCut, that is – I don’t have an actual brother, though I’d probably love him, too). My Brother cuts for me, draws for me, and so much more.

Are you interested in learning about the Brother ScanNCut? Do you have one but want help getting started?

Want to see some of the things you can do with a Brother? In class, I’ll go through the basics as well as some tips and tricks I’ve picked up over the years from mat care to picking the best images to convert into a new cutting pattern.

We will scan; we will cut!

What do you need?

· You might want a notebook to take notes.
· Do you have something you want to try? Bring it.

Class is limited to 10 people

No comments:

Post a Comment