Friday, October 19, 2018

Easy Peasy 20 minute layout

What:Easy Peasy 20 minute one page layout
With: Betsy Detlefs, Creative Memories
When: Saturday, November 3.  Three 30 minute classes starting at 7:30pm, 8:00pm, 8:30pm
Cost: $5
Register here: Betsy, at cmcinmaryland@yahoo.com.  Please put in the Subject line:  Crops Plus Class

WHAT YOU GET: 
1 piece of Designer Paper of your choice
2 pieces of Card Stock, in the color of your choice
1 Embellishment of your choice

This class will take less than 30 minutes to complete and can take up to 10 people per class

This Page Layout is so easy you will be wondering “Why didn’t I think of that”?  Come spend about 15 minutes to 20 minutes with me, if even that, and make this 12 X 12 page layout.  No tools required.  All you need is your favorite regular adhesive.  We will be using the “folding” technique and your patterned paper choice will be from the new Gather Together Designer Paper collection that can be used for many different themes.

To sign-up, please send an email message to Betsy, at cmcinmaryland@yahoo.com. I will also have a sign-up sheet at my vendor spot during the crop. Payment can be made in person, the night of the class.  Please let me know the time you prefer, when signing up. I will do my best to accommodate you.  Also, please put in the Subject line of the email, “Crops Plus CM Crop."

Thank you and I hope to see everyone!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment