Thursday, July 2, 2020

Stampin Up for July 2020


Jeannette Swain:
Hello everyone! I hope this finds you all staying safe and well. Way too much going on these days, eh?

Sorry to miss you all at the crop. We WILL be together again, but in the meantime, it’s a virtual world.

Here is what’s going on in my Stampin’ Up! world. I have several events that you can sign up for, plus I’ve been hosting Virtual Crafty Time every weekend since this pandemic started. Want it? Just let me know. I post both on my website http://jeannetteswain.stampsnwhatnot.net

and on my fb page. http://facebook.com/stampsnwhatnot



Jeannette’s Stampin’Kits to Go:



16 card designs. Includes 6 piece stamp set, 7 piece die set, additional die cuts, bolt of ribbon, 48 sheets of 6x6 designer series paper, and bee embellishments in the kit. Added from me - Cardstock for the 16 cards, additional ribbon, embellishments, envelopes, full color pdf with instructions. Price is $69. There is a TON of product left over to make many many more cards. I barely touched the Designer Series Paper!


Please note - The "Hello Friend", "Thinking of You", "Hey Friend" and "Hello" were used from other sets. If you want other greetings than are in the stamp set, use what you have on hand.


 
Is it possible to make cards without stamps and ink? Yes! It's almost as much fun, although I'll miss my inky fingers. LOL
This class will be recorded on Zoom.

Each attendee will receive:
- A full pack of the Memories and More Flowers for Every Season card pack
- A full pack of cards and envelopes
- Additional cardstock and ribbon

Class fee is $37 if picked up from me, $45 if shipped to you.

Add on's available.
Extra set of In color cards and envelopes $12.83
Pack of Rhinestones $5.83





What? What? More cards with no stamping? Yeppers!
In this class, we'll create 15 different cards with envelopes (second set available as an add on) and is recorded on Zoom.

Each attendee will receive:
- A full pack of the Memories and More World of Good card pack (enough for 2 sets)
- Precut cardstock
- Envelopes

Class fee is $37 if picked up from me, $45 if shipped to you.

Add on available:
Extra set of cardstock and envelopes is $15

This is a set that when I saw it in the catalog, I squealed with delight! I love everything about it and I'm sure you will too!

In this class, we will create wonderfully whimsical cards that features Coffee, Cocktails, Chocolate and Cookies. Nothing is better than that, right!?!

I'm offering several options for this class. You can do a stoop pickup or I can ship to you.

Option A - Class includes card components, envelopes, pack of Brights 6x6 DSP, Roll of Ribbon, & pack of Rhinestones. You use your own stamp set that you own.

Option B - Class includes card components, envelopes, pack of Brights 6x6 DSP, Roll of Ribbon, & pack of Rhinestones and the Nothing's Better Stamp Set.

Option C - Class includes card components, envelopes, pack of Brights 6x6 DSP, Roll of Ribbon, & pack of Rhinestones, the Nothing's Better Stamp Set.and Love You More Than Dies.

Option A - pick up $44
Option A - Shipped $52

Option B - pick up $69
Option B - Shipped $77

Option C - pick up $98
Option C - Shipped $106

Supplies Needed: Adhesive, Scissors, Scotch Tape, Dimensionals, Bone Folder, Foam pad for stamping,

Inks: Momento Black, Espresso, Crumbcake, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Poppy Parade.

Stampin' Blends - Any of the Brights will work, however I used Dark Crumbcake, Dark Soft Suede, Light and Dark Mango Melody and Light Flirty Flamingo. Blender Pen


BINGO & Make & Takes!


Live Event on Zoom – August 1st 11:00 AM
One of my most popular events!  This time, we are going to do it virtually via Zoom!

Each attendee will receive their Make and Takes in the mail along with their Bingo cards prior to the event. You will need to supply the following to be able to stamp along with me.

- Any Sentiment Stamp Set. I’ll be using “Ridiculously Awesome”
- Adhesive
- Scissors
- Glue Dots
- Dimensionals
- Fine Tip Glue Pen
- Black ink pad

We will play 6 rounds of Bingo with 6 prizes, and the big grand prize at the end.

As always, the more people who play the bigger the prizes will be!
So don't delay. Sign up today and I'll send you a paypal link.

Prizes will be mailed to the Bingo winners after the event.

Event fee is $35. Prepaid RSVP due by July 20
Dates for the Virtual Crafty Time in July.  RSVP on my facebook page
·        July 11th 2-4 pm
·        July 18th 11-1
·        July 25th 11/1

No comments:

Post a Comment