Tuesday, January 8, 2019

CTMH "Magical Memories" Holiday/Christmas Card Book with Theresa Andrews

CLASS: CTMH "Magical Memories" Card Book with Theresa Andrews
DATE: Saturday, January 19th
TIME: 11:15am to 12:45pm
COST: $25.00

To Register: Please email Barb Carrico directly at meridots@aol.com


This is the Holiday/Christmas Card Storage Book that I (Barb Carrico) create and offer every year with one of the CTMH Holiday Papers... This year, I am using "Oh What Fun" (Now retired) and I really enjoyed creating this! Sadly, I will not be at Crops Plus in January, but my Dear and very talented Friend, Theresa Andrews will be in my place covering my booth and my class for me!

This is a 9" x 9" Book that will store your Holiday cards to preserve the memories... You will be creating 3 pocket pages so that you can put the smaller or handmade cards and newsletters in them, and the larger photo cards, I have enclosed a template so you can easily punch the 3 holes in those photo cards! I also include a White Glitter "2018", but you can leave it off if you want to add all your own cards from over the years, or a couple years of cards...


You will have some product left over!







Everything is included but your cards and the basic supplies:
Cutter
Bone Folder or scoring board
Scissors
Permanent Adhesive (Red line tape) for cover
Liquid Adhesive with small tip or
Liquid Glass
Foam Pop Dots or Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment