Tuesday, August 28, 2018

"I wonder how they did that?" Card Class with Barb Carrico (CTMH)

"I wonder how they did that?" Card Class with Barb Carrico (CTMH)
Date & Time: Saturday, September 8th from 5pm - 6:30pm
Cost: $15.00
To sign up, please contact me personally at meridots@aol.com ASAP... The class kits are limited!

Have you ever look at some of the cards on Pinterest, in magazines or on Facebook, and thought... "I wonder how they did that?"... Well, I am going to teach you how to make these 3 cards in my class! And I promise they really are easy!

Not only will everything be cut and scored for you, but everything will be stamped and die cut... All you will have to do is color and put the cards together! I've done all the hard work for you! PLUS, I will give you directions to keep, so that you can make these types of cards again!

Please bring the following to class:

12" Cutter
Scissors
Ruler
Adhesive (Wet and dry)
Regular foam dots or tape (not thin)
Something to color with - pencils, watercolor pencils, markers (alcohol or regular)

Card 1) "Hello Pumplin" - Slider card
Card 2) "Just for you" - Pop Up Box Card
Card 3) "You Mean the World to Me" - Star Effect Card





No comments:

Post a Comment