Friday, March 27, 2015

Spring is Here, so Let's Make Some Fun Colorful Cards ~ With Barb Carrico (CTMH)

Class:  Blossom Card WOTG
Date: Saturday, April 18th
Time:
7:30 - 9:00pm
Class Fee:
$32.50
Instructor:  Barb Carrico, Close To My Heart
To sign up, see paypal button below. Register by April 10th



Close To My Heart just released (As of April 1st... and no... it isn't an April Fool's Joke! LOL!) the brand new Seasonal Expressions 2, aka a Seasonal Idea Book, with lots of fun new product! I LOVE these cards and would love to share this workshop with you! This is a CTMH Workshop On The Go, and the paper is from the BLOSSOM line! I love these cards so much, I felt I didn't need to do any re-creating! Doesn't everyone needs 15 Birthday cards!!

Please join me at Crops Plus on Saturday from 7:30 - 9:00 pm and you will be making 5 of each of these darling 3 cards shown above... PLUS you will have extra product left over, and the stamp set is included in the price! I will pre-cut everything and you will be using my stamps, blocks, and inks!

I will have addition Blossom Card WOTG available at the crop, but they will not be pre-cut!

***Pre-Cut Class kits are limited! Please pay for your class kit by April 10, 2015, the PayPal Button below!

Please bring: Scissors, Liquid Glass, lots of dry adhesive, and a piercing tool!


No comments:

Post a Comment