Saturday, March 23, 2013

So Sorry Stamp a Stack with Jeannette from Stampin' Up!

Class:  So Sorry Stamp a Stack
Date:  Saturday, April 20th
Time:  3:30 - 5:00pm
Class fee:  $30
Teacher: Jeannette Swain. To register, email Jeannette. jeannette@stampsnwhatnot.com





If there is anything that I've learned from my latest adventure, it's that I need more Get Well, Thinking of You and Sympathy cards on hand and I'm sure you do too.  In February, the Birthday Stamp a Stack was such a hit so I'm doing another one!  This time for those cards we all need more of.  Think of it as a speed making card session! You'll stamp all of your images, then put one of each design together so you can finish them at your table (if necessary). Class includes a surprise embellishment that you'll use on your cards. Class fee is $30.  We'll make 3 each of 4 designs for a total of 12 cards!

Supplies needed:  Adhesive, Scissors, Bone Folder, Glue Dots (small size), Sticky Strip (red line tape).  If you need any of these items or anything else for that matter, let me know by the 11th of April and I'll have them for you at the crop.   jeannette@stampsnwhatnot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment